The general warning label can either be combined with your CLP label (if there is enough space and the text remain legible) or can be on a separate label.
Below is only a sample of a candle warning label. We find the following wording works best in terms of covering all bases:
Never leave a burning candle unattended. Burn candles out of reach of children and pets. Always leave at least 10cm between burning candles. Do not burn candle on or near anything that can catch fire. Only burn this candle on a level heat-resistant surface.
Never burn this candle for more than 4 hours at a time. Do not allow the flame to touch the glass. On the first burn, always burn for 3-4 hours to ensure an even melt pool. Ensure the wick is upright, above the wax, and central before the wax sets. Always trim the wick to 5mm before lighting to avoid smoking and damage to the glass. Glass may become hot during use. Extinguish when 5mm of wax remains and do not relight.
I hope this helps!